Adult Cardiology > Meril Life Sciences > Mozec Rx PTCA Balloon Dilataion Catheter
• Ultra-low 0.019" distal tip ensures navigations through tight lesions
• Small abrupt balloon shoulders lower the crossing profile allowing for most competitive crossing ranges.
MeriGlideTM - Biocompatible, Hydrophilic, Lubricious Coating distal balloon base up to Rapid Exchange port
less than 4 µm thick. It is non-thrombogenic which resists adsorption of fibrin and platelet adhesion
• Excellent Balloon Wrapability
• 2 folds for ø 1.25 to 2.00 mm
• 3 folds for ø 2.25 to 4.50 mm
• Folds are in clock-wise direction when seen from the distal tip
• Special balloon material NovalonTM ensures
- Low wrapping profile of folded balloon
- Memory retention after serial dilatation
Best in class inflation time (10 secs) & deflation time (25 secs) for largest configuration 4.50 x 41 mm
The distal tubing is a single transparent transitioning tube from the end of hypotube.
This allows for superior force transmission without any loss during navigation
FeatherGlideTM - Seamless catheter construction technology allows for exceptionally low tracking forces of 0.35N
FeatherLiteTM - Construction which generates high push transfer capability and reducing the push forces to less than 0.08N
MeriStemTM - Novel Shaft Material increased strength and kink resistance
• Proprietary unique ergonomic design - Meril's "sign-of-life" ECG Bubble
shape, transparent luer hub.
• Etched logos - which allow for slip-free grip.
• Strain relief ensures secure and smooth kink resistant transition towards the
• Batch number and Size dimensions are printed on one side.
• Small diameters of 1.25 mm and 1.50 mm
• Short lengths starting from 6 mm
• Specially elongated 5mm tip
- Provides distal stability and support (micro-catheter)
- Crosses the lesion prior to balloon crossing
• MeriStemTM hypo-tube shaft for enhanced support and pushability
• MeriStemTM coated hydrophilic distal shafty
• Two fold balloon with excellent wrap memory
• Single centrally placed swaged zero profile RO marker band
• Located within Meril's ultra-modern stent manufacturing facility, MOZEC balloon catheter is built under the guidance from the most experienced in the
• Tip-to-hub, this Rx balloon dilatation catheter is designed for meeting and surpassing the best industry standards.
• Each catheter undergoes 100% in-process quality inspection to detect and weed out the defects at every manufacturing step.
• Thus the final balloon catheter becomes the right means for a meaningful procedure.